If you follow me on Instagram, you may have seen that I shared a picture of my 2015 resolutions! I think that by sharing them, it makes me more accountable to them, and also I'd like to do an update later in the year to see how I'm going!
In case you can't see them (or read my terrible handwriting), here they are, along with the 2015 bucket list, and a little explanation for some of them!!
- Learn to unapologetically say no
- Read, read, read
- Write more. Write about everything
- Use my camera more
- Tell more stories
- Moisturize more
- Appreciate my body more
- Don't give a shit about other's opinions of me
- Be patient. Be thankful.
- Stop treating life as a competition
- Have more solo dance parties in my room
- Smile more. At people, at everything.
- Meet new people
- Take better care of myself
- Finish writing a novel
- I've wrote a 50,000+ word book before, but it's not great, so I've started writing another one and would love to actually finish it by the end of the year
- There was a time when I was nearly 3 stone lighter than what I am now, but if I aim for 2, I'll be really happy with that
- If you have anxiety like me, sometimes social situations and large crowded places can be a trigger for me. I'm fine once I'm actually in my seat to watch the movie, but the whole experience of getting there is not fun. I managed two trips in 2014, so I'm aiming for double!
- Currently at 23/100
- Currently at 26/100
Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Tumblr | Pintrest