I thought I would take part in some of the tag blogs/videos that are on the web at the moment - and what is more topical than Game Of Thrones. The season five finale is this weekend, so thought this was a perfect fit for the week's blog post! I found this one relating to the Game of Thrones / A Song of Ice and Fire series a while ago, and thought I would share some of my insights on the series!
- How did you discover the series/book?
- I saw a thousand odd gifs from the TV show on tumblr during the first three seasons and eventually began watching it - I then found out it was based on a book series and went to get them the following week! I've only got one book left to go!!
- House Targaryen, even though that is literally only Dany. I like the symbol and the motto and who doesn't love dragons??
- I quite like Arya's story and she's progressed a lot from that little girl in the first books!
- It used to be Joffrey, but then he choked to death (yay!) and now I currently LOATHE Ramsey Snow/Bolton. He's a moron and I pray that he dies in the book I've yet to read as he is just vile.
- There are some parts of the books that really drag and find a little slow, but other parts are jaw dropping moment! I'm just curious to see all the changes in the TV show and how they're ending as some of the storylines are so different from the books...
- I'd like to say Arya, but she has so much crap happen to her that I would prefer to be Daenerys as she has dragons, Darrio and wears some pretty awesome outfits.
- Fave episode has to be season five, episode 8 - 'Hardhome.' White Walkers, Wights, Night's Watch and Wildlings in the BEST fight scene known to man, all finalising with the best 'come at me bro' from the Night King at the end. Poor Jon Snow.
- Jon Snow
- I'm looking forward to more of the White Walkers, Cersei's trial and what the heck is going on with Arya and Dany at the moment. I'm about at the same stage in the books as I am in the TV show, so there is so much left to be shown! Plus there's another two books coming out at some point, and they will be amazing.
If you are a GOT fan and want to do this tag, then please do and link me so I can see what your answers are! Hope you liked this little tag as I would love to do more. Hope you're having a great day and keep safe :)
Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Tumblr | Pintrest