Oh hey there everyone! Hope you're all doing okay!
Had a little while away from here as I'm mainly just focusing on my YouTube channel these days, but I like to try and pop on here now and then with a post for those of you who are still around!! It's not a lot of content for you in this post, but I wanted to share a little life catch up with you.
So what have I been up to over the last couple of months?
- We had a week away to Center Parcs at the end of April, and it was sooooo good to get away from the 'normal' routine we have right now, and to also get out of the house for a little getaway together
- Started watching Law & Order SVU for the first time - I'm already on season 5 after 3 weeks!
- I had my first dose of the vaccine on Tuesday
- It has given me some joyful side effects thus far, but hoping that will go away after a few more days
- I finally met Nicola's 3rd daughter, Chloe, last night and she is SO CUTE
- Thanks to Jodie, I am now addicted to the Berry Cooler drink from Costa
- Work has been exhaustingly busy, with new summer lines of food arriving
- I've done a LOT of shifts on the ovens recently, and only burnt 4 ovens worth of food so far due to mis-reading the operations manual
- I've watched WandaVison, The Flacon and the Winter Soldier, and now onto Loki - all on Disney+
- Had quite the heatwave here in the UK, which has been lovely to be able to get out in the garden more often
- Started planning out things for a Florida holiday next year!
- Got to spend a few days here and there with my Mum, who I hadn't properly seen since November last year
- FINALLY got to see my Auntie Jackie, and cousin Daniel for the first time since the pandemic started, and it was such a great feeling to finally see them after the longest time
That's about all I can remember from the last two months, and my arm is still so sore from the vaccine that I'll have to stop here and think of the rest for another post when I eventually do one. What have you all been up to recently? Let me know! Hope you have a great day and keep safe :)
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | YouTube | Tumblr | Pinterest | Facebook