Back at the start of the year, I shared with you my 2017 Goals for the year ahead. Seeing as we've rolled into April already (where has this year gone!?!) I thought I'd do a mini check in to see how I'm going so far with a few of the goals. If you want to see all of the goals, check out the original blog post.
- Read 4 books - Not even started this yet! Oops!
- Drive somewhere new - Drove to Mike's new house last week!
- Go to the cinema 15 times - Not too bad here, managed 3 trips so far
- Start & uphold, the 52 Week Saving Challenge - I've done pretty well here! Week 14 and still going!
- Organise my room better - Totally done this!
- Start and finish writing a book - Sort of. I wrote an outline... Does that count?
- Go out more often - So far, one trip to Mike's and that's been it!
- 1200 Bloglovin followers - At 1009, so possible to do still!
- 5500 Twitter followers - At 4895...
- 1250 Instagram followers - Sitting on 1138, and have been for a month now!
- 400 YouTube subscribers ✔
- 350 Facebook page likes ✔
- 200,000 blog page views ✔
- Post 3 times each week ✔
Overall, not too bad so far! I really need to get a move on with the personal goals, as those are the ones I actually want to achieve by the end of the year! Quite happy with how my blog goals are going so far, and the fact I've achieved a handful of them already!
How are you doing with all of your goals or resolutions for the year so far? Let me know! Hope you have a great day and keep safe :)
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | YouTube | Tumblr | Pinterest | Facebook