Fifth month of the new year to look back at! Here is just a little recap of my May! :) Hope you like this little overview!
- Sister came back from Uni for a week and Dad had the week off work, so we went out and had lots of fun
- Spent the day at Lakeside with Nicola and bought far too much...
- Boyfriend achievement unlocked
- Had a BBQ at Mum's
- Cameron stayed over for the night and we watched so many movies - White Chicks being one, and we've been quoting it all month
- Sunshine and summer have sprung in the UK! I actually got a little tanning done
- Mum was awesome and bought me and my sister Converse and we're in love with them
- I got a Saturday off work for the first time since last summer
- Had a dinner out with Lauren and Billy, and it was so nice to catch up with them both
- Done some more Disney planning, and got a little carried away looking at the villas
- Game of Thrones has been on still, and it's getting so damn good
- The knife promotion at work stopped and I've never been so happy
- Got to be a supervisor for the evening at work, and it was so much fun. Plus I made friends with loads of the newbies!!
- Made cupcakes for the first time in a year
- Had a pretty chilled month!!
- TV I've watched: Community, The Office USA, Game of Thrones
- Films I've watched: Star Wars: Episode 2, The Three Muskateers, White Chicks, Scooby Doo The Movie
- What I've been reading: A Feast For Crows
|Summer time has begun!! | Smoothies are back|
|Shopping day with Nicola at Lakeside|
|GEEKBATTLE!! | With Cameron | Awesome new Converse!!|
|Disney bug has come back | With la sister | Awesome Supernatural shirt!|
Well that is it for my month overall, and the fifth month of 2015! A good year so far! I hope you enjoyed this catch-up post from May! Have a great day and keep safe :)
Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | Tumblr | Pintrest